Welcome to the Institute
Dr. Anderson's Health Institute brings the best integration of Eastern and Western medicine to the "City Beautiful" Orlando, Florida.
Our drug free treatment modalities and procedures integrates the wisdom of traditional east asian medicine with biomedical science.
We focus on physical rehabilitation, gastrointestinal, metabolic disorders, food allergies, and cosmetic procedures. We offer a natural alternative to best treat chronic pain, food intolerance, digestion and obesity without the harsh effects of synthetic medication. We also offer AIT bio injections for facial rejuvenation, pain relief and weight loss.
About the Doctor
Anderson C. Gonçalves has been in private medical practice for 11 years in the state of Florida.
In 2014, Dr. Anderson founded the Wellness Project Foundation, a non-profit organization with the purpose of employing acupuncture to help cancer patients thrive thru the harsh side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
Dr. Anderson was so blessed to have received medical training from Florida's best eastern medicine doctors from China and internationally renowned western medicine doctors including:
* Dr. Raul Nogier MD. (France), son of auricular therapy pioneer
* Dr. Jan Kersschot MD. (Belgium) founder of Biopuncture injection therapy,
* Mr. John Boel (Denmark) pioneer in Ophthalmic acupuncture in Europe for the treatment of degenerative eye diseases.
* Dr. Kathy Stahlman in Regenerative Medicine employing Prolozone and Prolotherapy injection techniques
* Dr. Nambudripad MD. in NAET allergy elimination techniques
Dr. Andeson has also received specialized training in integrative oncology and acupuncture cancer care, from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, considered one of the best cancer care and research center in America.
Academic Degrees and Licensure:
* Acupuncture Physician licensed by the State of Florida Health Department
* Doctorate degree from the prestigious Pacific College of Health and Science (San Diego - CA)
* Master degree in Oriental Medicine from the Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine (Fort Lauderdale - FL)
* Bachelor degree in Health Science
* Associate degree in Systems Administration
Today Dr. Anderson does what he loves, helping his patients regain their health naturally. Traditional Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and Functional Medicine is the foundation of his success.
See our testimonial page.